Your Exit Strategy

1) I intend to stay in the business for several decades and then pass it on to whoever I deem most capable within my business. I intend to stay active leading the business until the first international location is established and then hand off the reigns to franchise managers and a well-oiled executive board. However, I still intend to take respectability as well as work behind the scenes with promotions and ultimate major decisions. 
2) I selected this particular exit strategy because I want Journey to be as innovative as possible while also still keeping the central vision intact. 
3) I think my exit strategy influenced my concept decisions to the extent that I hope to open many locations as to distribute leadership and open room for creativity and growth even more. 

Comments