Elevator Pitch No. 3

1) https://youtu.be/IkcTc8W3Xa8
2) The feedback I received last time was very helpful in pointing out various things I should include in my pitch such as more financial information and other benefits that the restaurant provides.
3) Based on the feedback, I added in information regarding the finances of the restaurant as well as more details about how the restaurant would operate and expand. Additionally, I worked more with the timing and tone of my speech and on my posture as well. I feel more comfortable in front of the camera but I think I still have a couple of areas to improve in.

Comments

  1. Hello Lindsey,
    I overall really enjoyed your elevator pitch. I really noticed the adjustments that you made in terms of the content as well as the tone and posture, you looked far more comfortable presenting your pitch than before. One small detail that could even further your improvements on presenting is that I noticed whenever you seem to forget your next sentence or just overall gotten a little nervous, you tend to look away or up at the ceiling. Maybe try and consciously avoid that in the future and be 100% confident in front of your investors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment