Final

1) The fun moments in my posts was when I self-examined my capital as well as refined all of the ideas that I have. The moments that were of drudgery and dread were those where I had to interview others as well as analyze the audience my idea is targeting.
2) The most formative experience I had was learning to take responsibility of my time, my life, and my actions. My most joyous experience was when I first shared my idea with others through this blog and received a lot of positive and interested responses. The experience that I am most proud of myself for accomplishing was the blog post where we examined our personal capital and identified who we are in the eyes of ourselves and in the eyes of others.
3) At the end of this class, I truly believe I have become an entrepreneur because of the ideas and strategies I was able to explore and come up with.  I think discussing with and peer-reviewing my classmates through the blogs helped me to move closer to developing an entrepreneurial mindset by surrounding me in many different novel ideas and suggestions that can only come from those who think from such a mindset. 
4) The one recommendation I would make to future students is to keep an open mind and an open heart. An open mind lets you be willing to be innovative and to accept criticism and change. An open heart allows you to let others in to your planning and implementation of your ideas - two minds are better than one. One thing I recommend they do is to not judge things from their outer appearance and to take responsibility. Don't think that this class is so easy that you could easily get an A  - put the work in and also make sure you take control of your decisions regarding time. I recommend submitting things as early as possible and never wait to the deadline. It's better to have an imperfect work turned in on time than perfect work turned in even an hour late. 

Comments